Monday, February 7, 2011

Funny Moment

We were late having dinner one evening because we were outside playing. The boys were STARVING- you know because they never eat! I was making it as fast as the microwave would cook it since it was leftover night. I had set the table and began placing items on the table like our drinks and the salads for Minh and I. Without saying a word James goes to the table, pulls a chair out, pulls himself up onto that chair and sits down and begins to slide my salad closer to him and he grabs my fork and begins eating MY SALAD - NEVER making a sound or turning to look to see if someone was watching. I quietly got Minh's attention and he grabbed the camera. Chris was "in" on it now and decided it must be "OK" so he copied James but in Minh's chair. They ate some lettuce, the carrots and cherry tomatoes. They MUST have been hungry to eat the veggies first!






These were later in the dinner process when Chris didn't like the option of sitting down in his chair. He preferred to sit in my lap and REQUESTED, in a rather stubborn tone, a book to be read to him while eating. If you will notice he is picking up his broccoli and eating the tops off of it and placing it back on the plate. Funny kids!